Friday, August 22, 2008

I Must Be Crazy!




Well, now I've really done it! I got this psycho idea that it would be fun to be in a musical....so Kate and I auditioned for a community theater production of The Music Man. We both made it, she as a teen dancer (I call it the Teen Girl Squad), and I as a "Pick-a-Little Lady." We had our first rehearsal last night, and they handed out the rehearsal schedule for the rest of the show. YIKES!! There will be plenty of nights that Kate and I won't be home, so I hope Paul and Dennis are ready to jump in and take care of Wade and Isaac!! And the nights when Paul is at Young Men and Dennis has to go to Bishopric meetings....well, maybe the little guys can come hang out at the theater until someone gets home! Kate and I are both very excited, though. It is going to be WAY fun!! And you can come see us Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays between October 17 and November 15! There is a website you can look at for ticket info.... it's http://www.csmtc.com/. And now that I'm a blogger, I can post pictures of rehearsals and theater fun!!

4 comments:

The Blackham3 said...

WOW! How fun. This is right up your alley. I can't wait to see your big performance. Love your blog keep it up!
~Jen
ps.I linked to you. Let me know if you rather I not.

Marianne said...

Hey!! You can link to me anytime you want to, you know that!!!

Lee and Melody said...

Yay Sis! I'm so glad to see you blogging, I have always secretly hoped you would start one because I love to know about your goings-on! I'm excited for your Music Man, maybe Jana and I can sneak down to a performance while I'm on leave.

Kim said...

Marianne! I love your blog and I am excited that you are going to be in a musical! Way to be adventurous. :) We need to do something SOON!