Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's Jesus!


Now this is not meant to be sacreligious in any way, but you have to know the funny story I heard at work today. One of my co-workers is in our ward, but she and her husband have been called to serve in a branch at the Youth Correctional Facility, so they aren't in attendance at our meetings very often. Well, my co-worker (Sharon) told me that on Sunday, she was in Sacrament Meeting with her little six year-old grandson when they noticed Paul (my son) walk in. He was dressed in a dark suit with a tie, looking very handsome with his long and beautiful hair. Sharon said that she looked up and saw him and "thought it was Jesus!" She said he looked so "handsome and holy" that she believed the Lord had just entered the meeting!! Later that day she was talking to the little grandson, Matty, and told him that someday, it would be just like that, the Lord would walk right in, and Matty said, "Yeah, and you'll think it's Paul!" Ha ha!! Now I know Paul is a great kid, but I've never mistaken him for Jesus, and I think this is the first time anyone else has, either! Woo, I'm laughing as I type this!! So next time you see Paul, you may want to rethink the way you greet him....

1 comment:

Lee and Melody said...

That is hilarious! I laughed out loud reading it, in a public place, no less! :) Good job, Paul.