Sunday, September 28, 2008

PRAISE THE BONES!!!!!

I can't believe it!! The day I've been dreaming of for....a LONG time...finally came!! Yesterday when Paul came home from an evening out with his friends-----

This is what he looked like when he left.















This is what he looked like when he came home!!





















I cried!! I haven't been able to see that handsome face for so long! Doesn't he look GREAT??!!!
************************
Sigh....I posted the above before church. After church I heard Kate's hysterical laughter and the sound of a razor buzzing. Knowing Paul and Kate, I carried the camera with me to investigate, and this is what I find.
It's a full on bald-around-the-edges, hair-all-the-way-down-the-back mohawk.
Calgon, take me away.

8 comments:

Lee and Melody said...

Oh mercy! What a fun age he's at! :) It's nice to see that handsome mug again.

Tat said...

The Iron Maiden t-shirt really completes the look! I can't help but wonder what James will look like at this age...

Marianne said...

Paul has always been at a "fun age..."

The Blackham3 said...

You make me laugh. I really needed to laugh! He is Cute!

Marianne said...

P.S. Ha Ha!! Now he has razor burn on his scalp.

Jill said...

I don't think I have ever seen him without long hair! He looks so cute! You were great for letting him keep it how he wants! Cameron wants long hair but I don't think I could ever let him do it! We will see

Lainie said...

I LOVE SEEING PAUL AGAIN!!! What a hotty he is! And, yes, what a fun (st)age!!! ;0) LOVE YOU!!!

Myranda said...

Wow! That's so cool!!!