Friday, October 17, 2008

Another openin' of another show!!

It's opening night!! I'm starting to get nervous. It occurred to me that all these weeks of rehearsing with no one in the audience has made me complacent....tonight there will be people there. They might know me and think I'm stupid. Or they won't know me and think I'm stupid!! Either way, what if I'm stupid?!! (I am frequently stupid so I don't know why this bothers me....)

Anyway, COME SEE US!!!! Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays through November 15. 7:30 pm. See www.csmtc.com for more info.

Butterflies.....

5 comments:

Erin said...

Wish I could come see you - good luck!

Lee and Melody said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great. Love love love love love love love love love!!!

Tat said...

Really wish I could be there, too! To answer your question from my blog about when we're coming home, it looks like about a year from now. So we'll definitely see you then!

Susan said...

I keep trying to post a comment but my computer keeps acting up, so hopefully you won't end up with 4 comments from me. Anyways, I'm a little late to say good luck for opening night so I'll say good luck on all the rest of your performances!!

Tami said...

You are not stupid! You are my hero! I think you are an amazing person, and I would pick you to be my big sister, not just my sil. Although, you barely qualify--are we even 9 months apart?