Sunday, October 19, 2008

WOO!! Two tags in one day...

I've never been tagged before, and today I found that I've been tagged TWICE!! Lucky y'all!!

This one is Facts in Five, and I'm doing it on Dennis, as requested!!














Five things Dennis loves:
1. ME and our kids
2. The Gospel
3. Good food
4. Doing stuff with the kids--hiking, camping, fishing, boating, BYU football games, going to the beach, watching movies.
5. Good books and good movies














Five things on his TO DO list:
1. Get out of debt!
2. Go fishing in Alaska
3. Take me on a cruise
4. Publish two books and two articles this year!!
5. Help our kids serve missions and get married in the temple














Five favorite snacks:
1. Pound cake
2. Banana pudding
3. Chips and home made salsa
4. Tomato sandwiches made with garden fresh tomatoes!!
5. Leftovers














Five things you might not know about Dennis:
1. He can sing JUST like Johnny Cash
2. He can sing JUST like Sting
3. He joined the church when he was fifteen
4. He was an art major before he was a psychology major before he was an English major
5. He is part Native American














Five places Dennis has lived:
1. Tennessee
2. Florida
3. England
4. Las Vegas
5. Los Angeles














Five quirks:
1. Prefers Miracle Whip to mayonnaise
2. Likes soft water (hates non-soft water)
3. Doesn't like the Boy Scout program
4. Thinks sideburns are cool
5. Doesn't like toothpaste




















Five people to tag (on your husbands!!)
1. Melody
2. Laura
3. Kim
4. Tami
5. Lainie

2 comments:

Kim and Pascal said...

Those are fun tag posts! I will do mine sometime here too. And I miss you too! I sadly did not see you waving as you drove by. :) Oh, and your pictures from The Music Man look fun!!

Tami said...

I have never been tagged! Do I answer on my blog? How exciting, oodalolly! Love you!