Friday, November 7, 2008

Last Call, Lovers! (almost...)















Come see the show! You only have five more chances before we close....Friday the 7th, Saturday the 8th, Monday the 1oth, Friday the 14th and Saturday the 15th!! It's a good show, and lots of fun. Very family friendly. See the following pictures for more advertising!!














Me and my cute girl in our costumes














Pick a Little, Talk a Little!














"It's you in the sunrise...."














Our Grecian Urns costumes.

In other news, life is extremely busy. I go to work (Mechanical Engineering), then I go to work (Flute Choir), then I come home and go to work (teaching). Then someone fixes dinner, sometimes it's me, usually it's Dennis. Then someone finds the children and sees that they eat something, usually not the dinner someone fixed. Then we clear a path to the beds and go to sleep. Then we start again the next day. Sometimes we squeeze in the ocassional meeting or outing. On Saturdays we do the dishes and laundry, which usually carries over into Sunday and Monday. One of these days someone is going to have to run the vacuum... Although I did clean the bathrooms last week and the kitchen floor Wednesday night. See, I'm participating!!

I woke up at 4:00 this morning worrying about my sister. She called me the other day, and I completely forgot to call her back. I was going to call her at 4, since I thought she might be awake, but just in case she was actually sleeping, which apparently she does very rarely, I decided not to call. So I got up to post this blog. Mel, I'll call you today.

I also need to call Janice and give her some love, and I want to call my Mommy and Daddy. I want to call Jaren and check on things there, and I want to go to the Spiderman Fights Cancer Fun Run on Saturday. I want to call my brothers and tell them to come see the show. I also want to go to Hawaii.

OK, everyone's alarms are ringing but nobody is getting up, so I'd better go. As Adam always used to say, "Firmes Creced!!" Or was that Kendall? Or Mark? Hmmm....it's all a blur....

4 comments:

Tat said...

Wish I could come see Music Man!

heath said...

You look like you're having a blast with the musical. And I'm with you on just being in survival mode--making sure my husband doesn't die--but I don't have any excuses. I get home after 5 everyday!

Lee and Melody said...

I think it was Adam that said that. And I was up at 4 this morning, thanks for thinking of me. It was good to talk to you!
Love you!

Lainie said...

What I would give to see you guys! That looks like so much fun!!! You two look beaUUUtiful too! I have to say, something magical has happened to that Kate in just the past 6 months since we've seen her. She was always so stinkin' cute, but MAN oh MAN -- she's GORGEOUS!!! I'm totally serious! I'll just call her Heartbreaker...;0)