Some I did, and some I didn't. Some I will, and some I probably won't.
1. Use our beautiful tomatoes and peppers to make homemade salsa and can it for use this winter.
1. Pick the green tomatoes before they freeze tonight.
2. Leave Dennis with four boxes of very ripe grapes and three tired and dirty kids while I go up to the hospital to check on my Daddy and his ruptured appendix. Come home to seventeen quarts of beautiful fall goodness.
2. Juice the rest of those grapes and mop the kitchen floor.
3. Offer to make a nice dinner to take to the neighbors who just had a cute little baby girl.
3. Buy macaroni and cheese to take to the neighbors who just had a cute little baby girl.
4. Go to symphony rehearsal.
4. Either go late to or skip symphony rehearsal to attend the Family Activity at Mutual tonight.
5. Don't sleep.
6. Covet the vacant house in our neighborhood. Look it up on the internet. Try to find any possible way to get us into that house.
6. Give up. It's too expensive. Dream of new paint and a downstairs bathroom.
7. Get back to work.
8 hours ago