Thursday, October 29, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering

1. I hate it when young ladies wear really short skirts. And then play in a concert. And sit on the front row. And sit like a lumberjack.

2. I love watching my children sleep. Their faces are so peaceful, like angels.

3. I hate cleaning bathrooms. I love clean bathrooms.

4. I hate the little gnats that have infested all my houseplants. I love that my sweet husband is working so diligently to get rid of the little buggers. So far nothing has worked. We're going on four months.

5. I love that Christmas time is coming. I love Christmas. I love Christ.

6. I love flowers. I love to look at flowers. I love to smell flowers. I love to grow flowers.

7. I hate it when people talk during concerts.

8. I hate it when people walk into a concert late, and head for their seat in the middle of a song. I am not brave enough to tell them that they are very, very rude. And that they should wait for that song to be over before they start climbing over people and making noise and interrupting and annoying EVERYONE else.

9. I love to sleep. I wish I was sleeping right now.

10. I miss my sister. I want to see her. Why doesn't she move to Provo?

11. I love to cuddle with Isaac while we read stories together. I think he loves it, too.

12. I love hot chocolate. And popcorn. And sugar cookies with frosting.

13. I hate it when people don't return phone calls and don't respond to messages and don't RSVP.

14. I love it when Paul calls me Mommy. He knows this and uses it to his best advantage.

15. I love it when it rains at night. And I can lay in bed and listen to the rain hitting the roof and windows. And feel safe and cozy. A little thunder is OK, but not too much.

3 comments:

Lee and Melody said...

I'm totally bawling right now. I had one of THOSE days...it's probably just as well I don't live in Provo, because my kids would be on your doorstep by now. :) I love all those things, too, and I love you.
SO MUCH.

Marianne said...

I'm watching my doorstep. I'll take them as soon as you can get here. Then I'm sending you to Park City to a private hotel. I'm serious.

sachiko and mark said...

I've heard from a few good sources that apple cider vinegar does the trick. I found this link explaining the process: http://www.lynnskitchenadventures.com/2009/09/fruit-flygnat-trap.html