Monday, June 28, 2010

If You Give a Missionary a Letter...

If you give a missionary a letter,

He'll ask you to send him his steel-toed work boots in the mail.

And you totally will,

because after all, he's your little boy.

And you really love him.

And if you send the work boots in the mail,

You might as well send some new socks,

And some mints and some candy,

And a few plastic cowboys.

Because you know he loves that kind of stuff.

And you want him to know that you love him,

And that you're really, really proud of him.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh Marianne, I laughed out loud at the frog and the chairs and cowboys then I cried when I remember your baby boy is and angel from the Lord and I am so happy you are sharing these special moments with us.

The McKinleys said...

what a cute post :)

paul look like he is doing GREAT!! that is awesome.

i'm pretty sure that is because he has one amazing mother!

Julie said...

This made me smile and smile!

Sharon said...

Marianne, I just LOVED this post! You're very clever. And it's so good to see that Paul is doing well, and enjoying himself at the same time! :)

Lee and Melody said...

I loved that. And I love you.

Kazzy said...

I love these pictures! And the coffee pot photo is the best of all!

My son has been out three months next week.... not one photo. grrrrrrr

Jill said...

Such great pictures of him! You are such a great mom!!

Nicole said...

.. i love this post. i think paul is amazing..but you already know that.