Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family Fun

Clear back in May (I can barely remember it!), we went up to Island Park to a Family Reunion. We rented this HUGE house, and we all stayed there together. My Mom and Dad, Brian's family, my family, Matt's family, Mark's family, Kendall's family, and Melody's family--all together under one roof! That's thirty eight people, if you counted (which I did). Vaughn's family, and Adam and Laura, and Paul were sadly absent, so that would have added nine more, if they'd all been there. And let me tell you, it was three days of non-stop fun.

Cousins, cousins, and more cousins!

Didn't take long for the video games to come out...

Mel and Lee relax with Wyatt

We always look like this.

Uncle Brian gets Wyatt's tummy!

They're so cute!!

That, in case you were wondering,
is the famous Grandpa Smile.

Family....it's all about...
video games.

They think it's too cheesy,
but I think it's cute!!

Sheer joy!

He looks a little nervous to me....

I took this photo specifically for the feet!!

Doing the dishes.
Like I said, fun, fun, fun!!

It takes two to give a really good manicure!

We had so much fun just hanging out and playing! It is a rare treat for us all to get together anymore, and it's really been a few years since we've really ALL been there. Even next year, we won't ALL be there, even if everyone can come, because Paul will still be on his mission. So we cherish the time that we do get to spend together, and we play and we sing and we tease and we just enjoy being together. A good family is a blessing. And I know it because I have one.

1 comment:

Erica Peterson said...

The pic with your hubs is SO cute!!!!!