10 hours ago
Thursday, November 4, 2010
A Little Bit of Broken Heart
1. Crying helps.
2. Yelling really loud in the car when no one can hear you helps (although it scares the kids on the school bus who might happen to look your way while you're looking like some kind of wide-mouth banshee).
3. Printing out hundreds of old family photos helps.
4. An hour of peace and rest helps, if you know what I mean.
5. I've heard time helps, but I'm still waiting on that one to kick in.
6. And in the end, you have to turn it over to Him, because sometimes, there is nothing else you can do.
I think Kris Kringle put it pretty well when he sang, "Put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking 'cross the flo-o-or. Put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking out the door!"