Monday, May 9, 2011

Wednesday with Words

I know it should be Wordless Wednesday, but today, I have some words.

Just wanted to post about my amazing Mother's Day, in which I got to talk to my Missionary. He looks good and he sounds good and he's working hard and doing his best. I'm so proud of him. And it was SO GOOD to talk to him!!

There he is!
Thank goodness for SKYPE!

See? I told you he looks good.

Here was my bright idea...
"Let's take a family photo!" I said.
"Good idea!" my family said.

Yeah.
Good idea...

That's my boy!

And some things never change....

I told you.
He's still Paul!

And then he played his guitar for us.
He's very good, you know.

Good for my heart, that's what.

And that, my friends,
is what I call a
Happy Mother's Day!

10 comments:

t.t.turner said...

SO lucky that you got to Skype! Hooray for modern technology!

Natalie said...

You got to skype!! That is so precious, I think I know what your family Christmas card is going to look like :)Happy Mother's day to you.

Julie said...

What a happy happy day for you. Hooray!

Anna B said...

yay! so glad for this post, so glad you got to talk to your missionary, and so glad he's doing so great! happy mother's day!

heath said...

Oh, that is super happy (and almost made me cry). So glad you got to talk to and see your son!

Sharon said...

Hurray! That's so exciting! That's so cool that you got to see him, and not just hear him! :)

Kazzy said...

You look so happy! Mothers Day rocked for me too. :)

Lee and Melody said...

That was good for my heart too! Love it. And love you.

Kim said...

Awww, so cute!! I love your family, Marianne, and I love your family photo! ;) Call me sometime so we can figure out when to get together THIS week!

Tat said...

That was a happy Mother's Day!