Monday, May 23, 2011

To You, You Know Who You Are...

Dear You,

I think you had a very difficult thing happen this past week.  My heart is aching for you.  I want to help, I want to be there for you, but I don't know exactly what to do.  Your struggle is none of my business, but I love you and I care about what you are struggling with.

We've kind of had a long distance friendship, but we've always been there for each other, I think.  You have been there for me many times, when I just needed some understanding or some sympathy.  You've also been there for me when I needed a kick in the pants.

I really, really want to be there for you now.  But I don't quite know how.  I hope you are OK.  I hope your family is OK.  I sent you an email but I don't know if I have your right address, and I hesitate to call, because that might be too nosy.  Please call me or send me an email, if you want to talk or whatever.

I'm worried about you.

With much love and many, many hugs,

Me

3 comments:

Erica said...

that is very sweet. i hope that someone gets in contact.

Dean and Sheri said...

What a bleesing you are to whomever you are a friend.

Anna B said...

i hope they do, too!

i've been having some trauma with this house i'm house sitting this summer and reading this post made me feel better. thanks!