Thursday, June 9, 2011

That's Just the Way It Is

I wish the last SD card Paul sent home hadn't been ruined somehow, so that all those pictures are lost.  It just makes me sick.

I wish that person that I desperately want to trust wouldn't keep dashing my hopes.

I wish my whole face didn't hurt from that dang root canal.

I wish our yard was all cleaned up from the patio dig.  We still have two big piles of dirt, and one of them is sitting right where my pool should be.

I wish I had enough money that I didn't have to work two jobs.

I wish I had more than one day off to get a whole week's worth of housework done.  (Sundays totally don't count as a day off...)

(Do you hear the little violin playing sympathetic music yet?   Hmm.....neither do I....)

5 comments:

heath said...

I'll play sympathetic music on my violin for you Marianne! Root canals=ouch! Lost pictures=(you nailed it), sick to your stomach. Not enough time for housework=maddening (why won't it ever stop? Can't things just stay clean for 7 days in a row?). Etc. (I could keep going . . .)

Anna B said...

if i were magical, i would send cleaning fairies to you so that you didn't have to spend your one day off a week on housework. and i would magically rescue those pictures.

Meredith said...

You need cake...calorie free cake :).

Erica said...

I love you! I see so much good in you.

I am sorry you work 2 jobs. You must be SO tired. I totally can't judge you if your house is messy. (which I haven't seen it). You don't have enough time to get everything done. I don't think that you should be expected to come home and clean clean clean. Relax and forget about work. Make time to read a good book or find a hammock in the piece and quiet and breathe.

you rock! XOXO

Lee and Melody said...

*hug*

I wish all those things for you too. I love you!