Thursday, June 23, 2011

What Happened to Wordless Wednesday??

I tried and tried to post a Wordless Wednesday post yesterday, but for some reason, I couldn't get my picture to download.  Then we had to go to the pool, and we swam and played until we were so exhausted, and then we had to hurry and pack up everything and get in the car and drive to Norman (OKLAHOOOOOMA!), so I never had a chance to post my picture.

So now, for your viewing pleasure, here is yesterday's Wordless Wednesday post:

3 comments:

Anna B said...

yay!! i was sad at the prospect at no wordless wednesday! great pic. and now i'm singing the song oklahoma.

Lee and Melody said...

What a sweet picture. And Kate's hair looks darling! I miss you all, hugs hugs hugs hugs love love hugs love love!

Julie said...

Oooh. I love Kate's hair too. Happy smiles are the best!