Thursday, July 14, 2011

"I Missed Wordless Wednesday!"

So said my Kate this afternoon. 

I know, I know.  I missed it, too!!  I'm missing a lot of things lately.  You know that phrase, "My plate is full?"  Well, my plate is so full that I'm leaving a trail of crumbs that would make Hansel and Gretel proud!!  I'm so tired that I've been a full thirty minutes late to work the past two days because I CANNOT wake up on time in the mornings!  So what do I do?  I sit down at the computer to blog at 10:00 at night.  You can tell I'm a smart one.

So Kate, this one's for you.

And goodnight.

2 comments:

Anna B said...

thanks kate and marianne! i love wordless wednesday! (tho it's such a bummer that things are so busy. i wish i could send you a lazy day where you don't have to do anything at all if you don't want to)

Rachel said...

Love you. While in Grad school I told people my plate was so full it was like Thanksgiving dinner every day.

Ick good luck. You'll make it and one day your plate will feel like a good, light, brunch.

Loves!