Friday, July 15, 2011

OUCH.

I just got a really bad paper cut.  It's, like, all the way down to the bone!!  (That's a bit of an exaggeration).  But it DID make me cry.  Mostly because I was mad, but still, it made me cry. 

And it made me hate, more than I already do, all those stupid credit card companies that send us two or three invitations A DAY (that is not an exaggeration) that I have to shred and shred and shred.  What a colossal waste of paper.  I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever get a credit card from a company that sends me one of those stupid invitations.  It tells me that they don't know how to use their money wisely, and instead spend it on fancy, useless advertising.  I hate those dumb things.  A lot.

So if you're thinking that you want me to get a credit card from you, the last thing you'll want to do is send me a stupid invitation that makes me get a paper cut that's so bad that I have to cry.

Fair warning.

3 comments:

Anna B said...

dang credit card companies. sue them for damages--then you can put some of their money to good use!

Lee and Melody said...

Ha ha, yeah! Wonder if you can write "return to sender" on all of them...

Kazzy said...

I just burn up when I sethat stuff in my mailbox! Sorry about the boo boo...