Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Distracted

I sat down to do a little blog post about the busy beginnings to the school year, but Kate is watching one of my favorite movies, and I can't even concentrate.  Anyone want to venture a guess?

"For Heaven's Sake!  Can't a girl get a word in edge-wise?  After all, they're my public, too!!"

"What's the matter?  Am I dumb or something?"

"What do you know about it, you... you piano player!  Are you anybody??"

"Now that I know where you live, I'd like to see you home!"

"Then everybody was a dope."

"Well of course we talk!  Don't everybody?"

"I...I...I make more money than, than Calvin Coolidge!  PUT TOGETHER!!"







OK, I have to go.  I gotta watch....

6 comments:

Melody said...

I just watched that! For the first time! And I laughed at the part where she was quite a mongrel. :)

Sharon said...

One of the best movies ever made! Maybe I'll be watching that tonight...

Meredith said...

I can hear Leena Lamont in my head, all high pitched and squeely with her flat vowels. I love that show.

Sadie Williams said...

"I just can't stand him!"

"CAN'T."

"Caaan't."

"CAN'T."

"Caaaaaaan't."

Ah, SUCH a good movie! I LOVE it! :) I'll definitely have to watch it again one of these days.

Susan said...

Great movie! I think I need to watch it soon...

Annie said...

I have no idea what this movie is but I need to see it. I love old movies!