Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday and Some Other Stuff


*****

And other stuff:

For anyone local, or anyone who will be local in February, I have SIX (6) tickets for the Peking Acrobats on February 3, 2012, which I will not be able to use because I am fleeing to Disneyland.  The performance will be in the DeJong Concert Hall in the Harris Fine Arts Center at BYU.  Starts at 7:30 p.m., and these are really great seats.  I am selling them for exactly what I paid for them, minus the dumb service fee--$166.00.

Anyone interested?

5 comments:

Anna B said...

welcome back!! ah, this made my wednesday. and what an adorable picture!!

Erica said...

oh wow!! Peking Acrobats sounds SO cool. I am guessing they are from the Peking University of China?!

Kazzy said...

SoCal in February is a brilliant idea!

When does your missionary get home??

Anna said...

yay DISNEYLAND!! visiting me while you're at it?

Melody said...

I love that picture. I love those kids. I love their mama.
I miss you so much it darn near kills me sometimes.
Love you.
Love love love. :)