Friday, March 2, 2012

He Loves Her

Last night my baby boy proposed to his sweetheart.  My heart was pounding and my hands were shaking, and I don't know how he sang "I Thought I Loved You Then" and played his guitar without passing out.  He took off his hat and he got down on one knee, and I don't know exactly what he said, but sweet Nicole nodded her head a lot, and then they hugged and kissed, and lots of people cried.  It was beautiful and perfect and I know Nicole knows that she is one lucky girl.

Wish you could have seen it?  Well, I'm a wish granter, so here you go.

You're welcome.







SO HAPPY.

10 comments:

Erica said...

ohmygoodness!!!!! That is SO sweet ;). How did he remember all those words at a time like that!? I remember hugging my husband before he proposed to me and his heart was racing so fast, I knew something was up LOL! He couldn't even think because he was so nervous! I am SO happy for your family!

heath said...

Holy cow! Congrats to him and to you all. So many changes for you all so fast!

Sharon said...

So Happy indeed! Congrats to them both, and best wishes as your life is full of planning small details for the next little while!

Rachel said...

So sweet! I love it. :)

Anna B said...

congratulations!! so exciting and so sweet!! love it.

Susan said...

Congrats to you all!

Lyndsay said...

What. We were in middle school like...yesterday. The time has sure flown! How exciting for you guys! Congrats all around. :)

Kim said...

WOW! Congrats to everyone! I am totally amazed that he could sing that AND remember words. :)

Natalie said...

What a sweetheart, I saw the youtube video and felt all tender.Congrats to you, joining the MIL ranks :)

Jill said...

He is a AMAZING singer!! I was blown away! So sweet how he proposed, they look so happy!!!