Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's Not Really My Fault

I would just like to go on the record as saying that it is not my fault (usually) when I don't get up a Wordless Wednesday. 

Yesterday it was Kate's fault.  Because she was on the computer for, like, EVER.  Mostly she was watching Dr. Who, and who can fault her for that?  She also spent a fair amount of time with me looking around on the BYU website, figuring out MyMap and registration and what the stupid heck is Freshman Mentoring???  (Heather, where are you??!!!)  Anyway, by the time we had dinner and the evening wore away, Wednesday was over and I had missed my chance.

However, since this is my blog and I can do whatever I want, I'm going to post yesterday's Wordless Wednesday.  But now it's Thursday, and I've already blown the wordless part, so let's call it  Yesterday.  With Words.

I know.  You're going to die from my cleverness.

So without further ado:







There you go.  You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.

1 comment:

heath said...

Oh Marianne, did I not tell you?That I'm not going to be working at BYU anymore--that I started a job at the U of U a month ago and they just barely hired my replacement? I can't remember . . . But email me at heather(dot)severson(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will seriously answer any questions you have. Because Freshman Mentoring is so confusing and can be very frustrating (especially for music majors). Sorry I abandoned you guys!