Monday, June 11, 2012

Right Now

My life is so crazy right now that I feel like my head is going to pop off and fly until it smashes into the moon, or maybe even Mars.  We are SO busy!!

Everything is good.  Everyone is fine.  I am broker than I have been in years, and the expenses keep rolling in.  I worry in my sleep, I plan when I'm awake, and my juggling skills are being put to the test.  I have found I'm not as good a juggler as I thought I was.

But my daughter graduated from High School.  With honors.  She has a job and she is going to college in the fall.  My son is engaged to his sweetheart, and they have a cute little apartment picked out.  They have utilities in their name, and current Temple recommends, and jobs.  Wade is at Scout Camp, Isaac loves his swimming lessons, and we are practicing 1,000 correct bow hands for his cello lessons.  Life is sweet.

But crazy.

2 comments:

Kazzy said...

I worry a lot when I am awake too. Dang money.

But keeping in mind all of the things that matter, like education, marriage, temple recommends, etc., really keeps things in perspective. All will be well, and your family is totally going in the right direction. We have to suffer through temporal concerns, but when the spiritual and emotional stuff is in line we are on the right track.

Janice Pyper said...

I totally agree, Sissy. If you weren't doing so many good things, you wouldn't have so many good results. I remember a lovely sister who gave an embroidered picture thing to her siblings when they got married. It had a picture of Christ and it said: "I never said it would be easy. I said it would be worth it." Hang in there sweetie, and keep looking for the the good stuff!