Monday, July 15, 2013

WHAT THE....?? It's a BLOG POST!!


It's been so long since I've posted anything on here, I think I forgot how!!  If I still have any interested readers, I'll just let you know that when the radio is silent this long, it's usually because I'm depressed.  Yeah, that's something that I really, really struggle with.  Did you know that?  Well, it's true.  And the past while, almost a year, has been pretty rough.

I'm hanging in there, but I'm struggling.  I'm working on it, and some days are better than others.  Sooner or later these times pass, at least that's been my experience, but this one has lasted a long time, and it's been made worse by the busy-ness of my life.  In the past, I've kind of been able to declare a sort of "time out," and really cut back on things so I can focus on coping, but this time around I have not been able to do that as much.  My family, as usual, especially Dennis, as usual, has borne the brunt of my weakened state, and it's hard for me to watch them struggle on my account.  (That didn't make much sense...except it does to me).   They are struggling because I am struggling.  It doesn't seem fair.

Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there, and let you know that I'm still here, and that one of these days my blog is going to rise up and be the blog it was meant to be!  And while I'm at it, I might rise up too, and be the girl I am meant to be.

Here is a photo, because that's what I like when I read a blog post.  I assume you do, too.

 

10 comments:

Anna B said...

WAHOO!! a blog post. i love it when you blog. i'm so sorry that life has been in the pits without a good way to recover :( you are the best, tho! i totally believe in you. xoxo

Jessie said...

I am an interested reader!! I love you Marianne, and (dare I say it...) I actually miss Provost sometimes. Mostly just lunch with you :) Hang in there!!

t.t.turner said...

You're alive! I love you.

Kim said...

I'm glad you blogged! Depression stinks. I was thinking about you the other day and how much I miss our fluting times together... Just know you are super duper LOVED and you have lots of people who are happy to cheer ya on whenever you need it. :)

Susan said...

I love that you blogged. I miss it when you don't. I'm sorry you've had such a trying year. Missing you!

Sharon said...

Hey, you've totally posted more than I have this month! :) (and I even have things to post about, but can't find the desire to actually sit down and do it)

I've felt similarly this past month...not as long as a year, but still no fun. Sending love & hugs your way from Virginia.

heath said...

Been wondering how you were doing. Happy to hear even a peep from your direction. Hang in there! Hope some calm comes your way.

Melody said...

I love you. I miss you. I love your family, and your blog and did I mention I love you? I LOVE YOU! And miss you.
It's so lovely to see your voice.
LOVE.

Natalie said...

So Sad to read this:-( My sweet, talented, given everything friend is in a sad place:-( Just wish there was anything to do or say at these times but alas... Marianne, you are loved and you are good ENOUGH as you are. hugs.

Joy of Unhappiness said...

Been there, doing that! I loved reading this Blog because it reminds me of how I am at times too. It is sad we feel this way, but very Happy to know we are NOT alone in these feelings. Hope you will find time to check out my Blog too. I have Just started Blogging.